INV Mifare 1 (M1) card power-saving switch is designed for energy saving and safety of hotels, guesthouses. The switch controls power supply of the room by inserting and pull of M1 card. After installation of INV card-in power-saving switch, when guests check-in and insert card into the power-saving switch at the side of interior door, the power is available for the electrical equipments in the room (lighting, air conditioner, television, etc. ); When guests leave the room, the guests take the card from power-saving switch (guests must pull the card out, because they have to use it to open the door after return), power-saving switch shall be off automatically after delay for 15 seconds to ensure energy saving and safety. The consumption of the illumination system in each room in the hotel is about 2000 watt. If the guests forget to turn off all the electric appliances when they leave the room, which will be a great waste and it's very insecure. While their leaving, it is difficult for the waiter to know whether the lamps are turned on or not in the rooms. So the energy saving switch could help hotel to save the substantive regrettable consumption.
1. Use imported fire-proof PC injection molding materials, with high security.
2. Support high frequency Mifare 1 Card.
3.12 seconds of delay after card taken out before power failure leaves adequate lighting time for the guests to go out of the room.
4. In elegant shape, applicable to star hotels and guesthouses.
5. Optionally support Room No. And Time checking.
1. Working Voltage: AC 220V +/-10%
2. Load Working Current: 30A
3. Total Load Power: 6600W
4. Static Consumption: 0.01W
5. Delay Time: About 15 Seconds
6. No-working Situation: Indicate in red
7. Cover Material: ABS
8. Color: White
9. Weight: 200g
10. Dimension: 85(L) X 85(W) X 42(H) mm